Tonight when I was reading him his books before bed, I would pause before the last word of each sentence. Almost every time, Benji could complete the sentence. Granted, we have read those books MANY times, but I am still amazed that my less-than-2-year-old can finish sentences in books (and not just one line page books....like 3-4 sentences per page books). It was just yesterday that he started talking! And tomorrow he's going to be reading by himself! I love my Benji-boo!
Here are several pictures throughout the months of Benji reading books....starting in April 2011, when Benji was 10-months-old!
| 10 months |
| 11 months (he often had all his books spread out around him... I joked that they were all left open to his favorite page:) |
| 12 months (reading Papa's magazine while sitting on the TP?!) |
| 13 months (Reading with Uncle Andre) |
| 14 months |
| 15 months (I love this one! So intent on reading "Plane & Pilot") |
| 17 months (Reading "Big Bro" with Ma) |
| 18 months (Reading with Baana and Pawpaw) |
| 18 months |
| 20 months ("Stretch up high, until you reach the sky") |
No comments:
Post a Comment