Friday, April 25, 2014

B Quotes: "The imaginary men"

So, lots of kids have an imaginary friend, right?  Well, not our son....he has imaginary MEN.  The amount of "his men" is constantly changing, but at last count it was "2 more than 14".  I've told B that I can't feed that many people.  And that our car doesn't have room for that many people.  But, that doesn't seem to matter to him. :)  Sometimes we stop on the way home (only in his imagination) to pick up his men.  I will suddenly hear from the back seat, "Oh, we just picked up all my men, Mom.  One of them is sitting up front next to you and the rest are here in the back."  I love hearing what is going on inside his head.  He is one special boy (and so is his little bro)!


No comments:

Post a Comment