| Benji and Jozie taking a bath "together"! |
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Benji Quotes
Benji got a bottle of bubble bath that has a big picture of Elmo on it. Last night he asked me to turn the bottle around so he could see Elmo. After I do, he says, "Hi Elmo! This is my bath tub (points to the bath tub)....this is Thomas (holds up Thomas the train)....this is my truck (hold up his truck)." Then there is a short pause. He looks out the door of the bathroom and points, "This is happy birthday, Elmo". Then he turns to me and says, "Showed Elmo happy birthday, Mama". : ) He's been calling his birthday cake "happy birthday", so I think he was "pointing" at his birthday cake and showing Elmo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the cute things kids say & what they call things (like referring to the birthday cake as Happy Birthday!) My kids still don't think you can actually have a birthday & turn a year older without a party! ;-) Whenever I say, it's so & so's birthday, they are like, "But when is the party?"
ReplyDelete